Friday, April 5, 2013

Birthdays Abound!


March 26: This looked great, but bubbled like crazy for some reason, so I had to take it off before it even cured.

Polishes Used:
Nail Tek Foundation II
L.A. Colors UltraNail Hardner
Wet N' Wild 2% Milk
Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl



March 31: My youngest Goddaughter, Crystaline, turned one and we had a giant birthday party/family gathering/easter dealio. I wanted polish that made me happy, and nothing makes me smile like my VLs!

Polishes Used:
Nail Tek Foundation II
L.A. Colors UltraNail Hardner
Sinful Colors Cinderella
Vivid Lacquer The Ragdoll's Soliloquy

Cupcake:
Wet N' Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint
NYC Water Street Blue
Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl
Wet N' Wild Party Of Five Glitters
Julep Sharon 

Speaking of birthdays! Yesterday, April 4 is my blogaversary! I started taking nail pics and putting them up on Tumblr last year. I'm going to work on a giveaway, but it'll be a little bit.

My nails have been naked for days, because I just haven't had any mojo. I got an idea a little while ago though, so I'm working on something I think'll be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...