Monday, July 7, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath



 The last sin I have to show off is Wrath. The challenge on this one was to show off something goth, vampy, or otherwise dark. I'd never done a ruffian mani before, and I'm not sue I really achieved it now, but I do like it. The gold is Bite Me! by Pure Ice and the main color is called WTF F 32 14 by Vivid Lacquer, or as I've nicknamed it Vamp Stamp. The WTF line by VL is one-offs and colors that didn't make it into production. This one is a burgundy/purple jelly with purple shimmer and purple/blue flakies as you can see on my middle finger there. I'll have to try this look again sometime.

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Butter London Nail Foundation. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...