Saturday, December 14, 2013

Moar Stamps! Snowflakes on blue with rhinestones.

zoya.dream.essie.no.place.like.chrome.vivid.lacquer.vl006.cheeky.rhinestones

 Geez, it's been forever since I posted! I get super blah in the winter time, especially if there's snow on the ground like there has been lately. Sorry.

So the lovely mani I just finished applying is based on Zoya Dream, which is a gorgeous medium blue packed with holo glitter. Then I stamped with Essie's No Place Like Chrome using a snowflake stamp from Vivid Lacquer's VL006. Matte top coat gave Dream this fabulous look that's almost like glittery denim, then I topped it off with some aqua blue rhinestones by Cheeky that I got in a swap package. I think they came out great!


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coats are Seche Vite and NYC Matte Me Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...