Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Playing with color and stamps.

butter.london.snog.zoya.hunter.vivid.lacquer.vl012.365.days.of.color.marshmallow.and.lilypad.


 This is a grouping I've had set aside for awhile now, but something was always more pressing so I'm excited to finally show it off. The glitter accent is Marshmallow and Lilypad from 365 Days of Color's How I Met Your Mother collection. It's green glitter with smaller pink glitters in a milky white base. I paired it off with Butter London's Snog and Hunter by Zoya. Then, being as addicted to frogs as I am, the logical next step was to stamp with vl012 from Vivid Lacquer. There are actually lotus flowers on the green nails, if you look just right, done with a filled in stamp instead of just the outline. I wanted the glitter to be the star on the accent nail, so I used the outline there. I love these. Anything that lets me put frogs on my nails makes me super happy.


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Butter London Nail Foundation. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...