Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bubbles Under Water?


vivid.lacquer.the.long.wait.china.glaze.golden.enchantment.

 This delicious blue is The Long Wait by Vivid Lacquer. As far as I know, only two bottles of this color were ever made as a mea culpa after a shipping delay. It's a true, primary blue full of large holographic circle glitters, and tons of depth. I can't leave well enough alone however, and added a top-down gradient of China Glaze Golden Enchantment. Enchantment is gold micro glitter, a fraternal twin sister to Fairy Dust, which is of course is silver. I can't decide if I like it with the extra glitter on top or not, I may have ruined it. It kind of looks like bubbles rising up from under the water. What do you all think?

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Butter London Nail Foundation. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...