Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stamping: Wood Grain


zoya.cheryl.stamped.with.klean.color.coffee.addict.vl019.wood.grain.1

zoya.cheryl.stamped.with.klean.color.coffee.addict.vl019.wood.grain.2

zoya.cheryl.stamped.with.klean.color.coffee.addict.vl019.wood.grain.3

These came out so fun, but *super* subtle in natural light. The base brown is Zoya Cheryl, a dark mahogany color with tons of secret shimmer, which I then stamped  with KleanColor Coffee Addict, which is a golden toasted brown that's not quite metallic and VL019 from Vivid Lacquer. The stamping on my left hand gave me some problems, but in the middle of the right hand I stumbled on a new-to-me way to pick the polish up off the plate and after that, they came out stronger and not as stretched out. Win!

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Butter London Nail Foundation. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...