Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fourth Of July Mani and Holo Half Moons

Hi there! I'm only slightly behind this time. hehehe. Today I've got my nails from the Fourth of July and my first half moons!



china_glaze_dandy_lyin_around_ruby_pumps_water_you_waiting_for_pure_ice_twist_and_shout

This is China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around as unders, CG Ruby Pumps and Water You Waiting For on alternating fingers, then the accent nail is Pure Ice Twist and Shout plus one star from Wet N' Wild's Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I could not even come close to capturing the depth in Ruby Pumps, it was like looking through a Jello mold full of glitter and Water You Waiting For has all these different shades of blue and turquoise in it. Just fabulous.




This is the mani I'm about to take off. Butter London Muggins under Color Club Eternal Beauty. YUM. I did the half moons with those hole reinforcer things and I still kinda think they were put on by a drunken monkey. LOL.



I got a new camera yesterday and I'm super excited to see how well it does with nail shots. My other camera is a like 8 year old Sony Mavica that weighs a ton and argues with my computer. It also cost a fortune. My new camera is a Cannon PowerShot Elph 115 IS that's tiny and cute and light and draws in ambient light like nobody's business. CAPS LOCK EXCITE.

Until next time!



All manicures were done using NailTek Foundation II, then Orly Bonder as base coats and Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...