Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weird Al Nails!

Yesterday I got to go to a Weird Al concert at our county fair. He was amazing! Energetic and fun and he went through about a zillion costume changes. If you ever get a chance to see him DO IT.

So I knew I had to have loud, fun nails for this concert. I turned right away to my Different Dimensions 80's Baby holo collection. I also wanted to used Emily de Molly's Bright Young Things, since it's a bright beautiful glitter, so I chose DD polishes that I thought would show off the EdM the best.



different_dimension_excelsior_ditz_gnarly_homeboy_totally_emily_de_molly_bright_young_things
Indoors, artificial light.

different_dimension_excelsior_ditz_gnarly_homeboy_totally_emily_de_molly_bright_young_things
Outdoors, full sun with concert stage in the background.

From thumb to pinkie, the polishes are: Different Dimension Excelsior! (not part of the 80's Baby collection, but showed the glitter off beautifully), Ditz, Gnarly, Homeboy, and Totally. Then Emily de Molly Bright Young Things on top.

Base coat is Nail Tek Foundation II, then Orly Bonder. After the color layers, I used one coat of Seche Vite and then after the glitter layer there is one coat of Butter London Hardwear.




As a side note, I love love love my new camera! Both these pictures were taken with it, and I didn't have to contort myself around a lamp to get the indoor shot like with my other camera. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...