Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Skittles Mani - Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma Neons with Vivid Lacquer Wish Upon A Star

Hedy's.Ma.Nish.Ma.Neon.Electric.Blue.High.Voltage.Lightening.Nuclear.Pink.Rocket.Green.Vivid.Lacquer.Wish.Upon.A.Star.

A friend lead me to this set of neons on EBay and they are wonderful, I'm so glad I snagged a set. My favorite feature? The fact that they don't require undies! Yup, all that color is just from the polish! They're actually matte that turned shiny with SV and there's a sixth color, a lighter blue that is kind of turquoise-y. Then I added that fabulous glitter coat by Vivid Lacquer. Wish Upon A Star is all kinds of silver holo glitter shapes - stars, diamonds, hexes and squares. I didn't get to wear this for very long, but the colors are all so cheerful and happy, I may do it again soon.

Base coats were Orly Nailtrition and Bonder, top coat was Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...