Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: Vivid Lacquer Theoretical Blogger and A England Lady of the Lake




vivid.lacquer.theoretical.blogger.a.england.lady.of.the.lake.french


I love Vivid Lacquer's Theoretical collection so hard. There's depth and sparkle that I just can't capture on camera. This is Theoretical Blogger, a beautiful lavender with several sizes of darker purple glitters in it. Then I went over it with NYC Matte Me Crazy and added french tips in A England Lady of the Lake. Oh My God, this is my perfect purple. It's the most amazing blue leaning royal purple with a ton of holo glitter in it. Yum fest.

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite applied to just the A England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...