Thursday, September 26, 2013

Glitter topper Ducky Tie from 365 Days of Color's How I Met Your Mother Collection over Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.


365.days.of.color.ducky.tie.how.i.met.your.mother.himym.sally.hansen.silver.sweep

365.days.of.color.ducky.tie.how.i.met.your.mother.himym.sally.hansen.silver.sweep.closeup

 Last year about this time as I was just easing into the world of indie polish makers, I won two bottles of polish almost simultaneously. One was from Vivid Lacquer, and if you're a regular reader here, you can tell what a rabbit hole *that* turned out to be. ; -) The other bottle I won was from a company called 365 Days of Color, and it prompted a bit of a habit as well. I have several of Sunny's polishes, some of her hand cream and the cuticle oil, so when her new collection based on the show How I Met Your Mother came out, I knew I had to have it. I even got in on the preorders and soon the whole set arrived at my door.

(Thanks for that rambling trip to nowhere, Tosh!)

This is Ducky Tie over a base of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep. Ducky Tie is several shapes and shades of orange and yellow glitters, plus tiny medium blue litter in a clear base. This would be awesome over a tan like Zoya Farah or a muted green like Finger Paints Be-Leaf It Or Not for an instant autumn mani.

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...