Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stamping On Texture: Zoya London stamped with Sinful Colors Innocent using VL012.


Zoya.London.stamped.frog.VL012.Sinful.Colors.Innocent.


If you couldn't tell by the little logo guy and the name, I love frogs. My best friend started calling me Toad over 15 years ago (jeebus, that makes me feel old!) and that kick-started my obsession with them. So when my new plates from Vivid Lacquer came in, I knew this had to be the first image I used. This is Zoya London stamped with the single frog from VL012 in Sinful Colors Innocent. I LOVE IT! Then I realized that it kinda looks like frogs on asphalt, London's just the right color for it. LOL. Still love it.


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...