Friday, November 22, 2013

Stamped Purple Gradient


china.glaze.sweet.hook.opi.planks.a.lot.butter.london.marrow.essiw.nothing.else.metals.mm04.messy.mansion

 I love this SO. MUCH. This is a gradient of (top down) China Glaze Sweet Hook, O.P.I. Planks A Lot, and Butter London Marrow stamped with the large Celtic knot image from Messy Mansion's MM04 in Essie Nothing Else Metals to keep the purple theme going. I'm not sure how I did it, but the lines looked like they were floating above the color and it just came out great.

What do you guys think? What kind of things do you want to see in the giveaway I'm planning? Let's get some interaction going on here!

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...