Friday, November 8, 2013

Latest Halloween Nails Ever.

halloween.frankenstein.nails.finger.paints.be.leaf.it.or.not.kleancolor.black.white.vivid.lacquer.vl003

Yeah, I know it's November 8th. Whatever bug I have/had came back and hit me hard again starting the 30th and with the Fibromyalgia, it takes me forever to get over anything.

So, this was my Halloween look this year. It's Be-leaf It Or Not by Finger Paints, the face is hand painted in KleanColor Black and White and the awesome stitches were stamped on using Vivid Lacquer plate VL003. Then I used a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy to make it more like monster skin. I love it muchly.


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coats are Seche Vite and NYC Matte Me Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...