Monday, January 27, 2014

Neon Drip Nails: Pick Your Portal by Vivid Lacquer


vivid.lacquer.pick.your.portal.over.kleancolor.white.
2 layers of Pick Your Portal over 1 layer of KleanColor White shown on my right hand.


vivid.lacquer.pick.your.portal.kleancolor.white.orly.orange.punch.hedy's.ma.nish.ma.bolts.of.blue.
1 layer KleanColor White, 2 layers of Vivid Lacquer Pick Your Portal, drips in Orly Orange Punch and Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. Bolts of Blue


I've had this combo set aside to wear together for months. Vivid Lacquer's Pick Your Portal is orange and blue round glitters floating in a milky white base. I used 2 coats of the VL over one coat of KleanColor White, but you could use more layers of Portal to build up to opacity. Then I added drips in Orly Orange Punch and Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. Bolts of Blue. Orange Punch is oh my wow neon orange - it even confused my camera enough to give me that strange pixelized look. By itself, two coats would be opaque I think, but the glitters peeks through even two layers here. Bolts of Blue is a great medium neon blue that actually dries matte. I coated it in SV for this look, though.

Do you think the colors match well?


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...