Sunday, December 2, 2012

Challenge - Accepted! Hearts and Dots on Brown




Funny story behind these. I had zero inspiration the other night, so I turned to my nail girls for help. We have this challenge where someone picks three random numbers and the one doing her nails has to use the polishes that correspond to those numbers on her polish spreadsheet. It sounds more complicated than it is, I promise.


So, a friend picked for me and these were the polishes I had to use. I think they turned out pretty cute, don’t you? Canal Street is almost Auburn in color, it's very hard to capture on film. I used dotting tools to make the hearts and the dots - I obviously need more practice!


LA Colors UltraNail Hardner
NYC Canal Street
Pure Ice Gossip!
Wet N’ Wild Gray’s Anatomy
Out The Door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...