Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snowman with Snowy Drips


I wish I could capture the shimmer in these polishes in camera. You can kind of see the shimmer and glitter in the franken polish I made and put over the blue - in person it's just barely frosty with glitter shining through. It came out amazing. The drips are icy too, but that frost was just impossible to catch without everything blurring.

Mr. Snowman was actually an accident, LOL. I goofed up my first art on that finger (I tried to free hand a big snowflake) and had to erase everything and start over. He came out SO cute though! I'm really happy with the tiny details like his scarf and his nose. Love it!



Polishes Used:
LA Colors UltraNail Hardner
China Glaze First Mate
Franken by Toad Frosty
Drips: Wet N' Wild Color Icon White and Wet N' Wild MegaLast Break the Ice
Snowman: Wet N' Wild Color Icon White, Diamond Cosmetics Nail Art Stripers in Black, Tangerine and Urban Legend
Out The Door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...