Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dripping Paint Cans



This look is what got me into nail art the first time. You see when I was a Sophomore in high school, I was getting my nails done every week. Acrylics, of course, since I was still a biter then. One week I was brave enough to try this "dripping paint" art and it was all over for me. I can't remember anything else I had done, but I remember this one. A few months went by and one week I had to have my tips removed because a fungus was growing under my natural nails. *Shudder* I'm not sure what uncleanliness led to it, but that was the end of acrylic nails for me.



Polishes Used:
Wet N' Wild Metallica
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Wet N' Wild Blazed
Wet N' Wild Bijou Blue
Out The Door 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...