Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jelly Sammie with an accent: 2% Milk, Shuffle the Deck and Julep Sharon

2%.MILK.SHUFFLE.THE.DECK.JULEP.SHARON.SH207

I can't seem to stay away from the jelly sandwich! Thankfully, it's so versatile.

Ah, Julep Sharon, where were you at Christmas time when I was looking for a beautiful deep red? This is an amazing color that I got for my birthday from my folks. I got the 2012 Winter collection, so along with Sharon I now have Hillary, Kathleen, Melissa, and O! Canada. I love them all!

I'm also in full-on planning mode for work next week. See, I work at a flower shop right around Valentine's and Mother's Days as their main customer service person. This will be my seventh year with them, and I love it, but they have pretty conservative rules as far as nails go. So no wild blues or greens or craziness for me for a bit, but I have plenty of reds, pinks and neutrals to play with. And stamping can help just about anything. ;) Sadly, this whole work thing means thins blog will be pretty neglected from February 5th until after the 15th sometime, when I plan to post a reflection of everything I wear during the two weeks I'm gone.

More stamping plates are on their way, I'm waiting for tape for my label maker so I can finish making my swatch sticks - busy busy!



Polishes Used:
Nail Tek Foundation II
Wet N' Wild 2% Milk
Spoiled Shuffle the Deck
Julep Sharon
SHANY plate SH207
CQ Silver
Nail Tek Quicken

1 comment:

  1. wow I would go crazy working some place I couldn't have fun with my nails.. but you got to do what you go to do! I really need to try more jelly sandwiches, love this manicure!

    I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! congratulations :)
    http://samplesentaeyen.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-and-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...