Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Try It On Tuesday - Essie Case Study & Butter LONDON Fairy Cake




I was really surprised by Case Study.  In the bottle, it looks like chocolate milk, but once it dries it turns into a dark khaki color. I didn't know if I'd like it on my skin tone, but I think I do. It's very classy.  I found it at my local T.J. Maxx for $2.00, so if you have one nearby you might peek in and see what they've got.

I love Fairy Cake. Holo silver glitter? Yes please. Having just that little bit of shiny happy yum on the tips of these keeps drawing my eyes back to them. This is one of my first three BLs, and I have to say I love them.

I'm going to try to keep up with TIOT. Goodness knows I've got the untrieds to spare. I may miss now and again, but that's to be expected.



Polishes Used:
Nail Tek Foundation II
Essie Case Study
ButterLONDON Fairy Cake
Nail Tek Quicken X2 to make sure the glitter was smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...