Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: Now With STAMPING! Essie Da Bush, KleanColor Metallic Green, Zoya Irene and Finger Paints Black Expressionism



Eeeee! I FINALLY got stamping to work! This is a pattern of bamboo shoots and the layering was inspired my this post by Let Them Have Polish, but of course hers came out way way better. The grassy green is the KleanColor, and the more army green is the Zoya. Please pretend the wrinkles on my pinky aren't there, Mmkay?  ;)

As far as TIOT goes, Da Bush is brand new to me, another polish I found at T. J. Maxx. It's a great avocado green creme that's not like anything else I have.

Now that I've got my first stamping out of the way, be prepared to see a lot more of it! He he he!


Polishes Used:
Nail Tek Foundation II
Essie Da Bush
KleanColor Metallic Green
Zoya Irene
Finger Paints Black Expressionism
SHANY plate SH203
Nail Tek Quicken

2 comments:

  1. you did great - looking forward to seeing more stamping from you! I like stamping but I always seem to mess mine up >.<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...