Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mint with an accent of Ice Queen


This week one of my major lemmings, Vivid Lacquer's The Ice Queen's Lament showed up in my mailbox via a swap with one of my nail girls. I gave up two of the China Glaze's Wicked collection polishes for this, ya'll - I LOVE it. It makes me sad that VL isn't making it anymore. I knew I had to pair it with Refresh-mint to pull out the green tones.

Ice Queen is a silvery base full of silver, blue and green glitter, slivery blue diamonds that refuse to show up on camera (there are three on that accent nail, people. They REFUSE to be photographed.) and medium blue hearts. Like the other VL polish I have (The Ragdoll's Soliloquy from her 2012 Halloween collection), there was no need to dig for the big glitters, they just leap onto the brush. The formula is awesome. I just puffy heart love it.

Disclaimer: Opinion is completely my own. I was not compensated in any way for my opinion. Please excuse any and all tip wear.

Polishes Used:
Nail Tek Foundation II
Wet N' Wild MegaLast I Need A Refresh-mint
Sinful Colors Snow Me White under the VL
Vivid Lacquer The Ice Queen's Lament
Nail Tek Quicken

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...