Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dr. Pepper Nails: Wet N' Wild 2% Milk & Deborah Lippmann Pearly Queen stamped with Kleancolor Black Hole

wet.n.wild.2%.milk.deborah.lippmann.pearly.queen.stamped.with.kleancolor.black.hole.mm02

 Dr. Pepper nails! I was going to put down Black Hole as my main color and the stamp with the Deborah Lippmann, but my stamp was reversed in my head so I had to change my plans around. I put down 2% Milk and then added a coat of Pearly Queen to give it that fabulous iridescent shift like you can see on my ring and pinkie fingers. Then stamp stamp stamp with KleanColor Black Hole which is a wonderful black cherry kind of burgundy and plate MM02 from Messy Mansion. Love!


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...