Monday, October 28, 2013

Jelly Sandwich with 2 Color V-Gap: Wet N' Wild 2% Milk, Vivid Lacquer I Deglaze With Wine, Zoya Joy and Butter London Pitter Patter


2%.milk.vivid.lacquer.i.deglaze.with.wine.zoya.joy.butter.london.pitter.patter

Yummy jelly sandwich of Vivid Lacquer's I Deglaze with Wine in between layers of Wet N' Wild 2% Milk. Deglaze is from last winter's holiday collection and it's a fabulous assortment of pink and purple glitters in a clear base. Then for the tips I used Zoya Joy (the raspberry pink) and Butter London Pitter Patter with is a deep dark purple.

I'm finally getting over this ick, so there should be several posts this week. I just put the last coat on my Halloween look and I want to get that up by Thursday. Have a great week!


Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...