Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Unknown: A tester from Vivid Lacquer


vivid.lacquer.the.unknown.1

vivid.lacquer.the.unknown.2

vivid.lacquer.the.unknown.3


Back in April I received a huge shipment of polish from Anni at Vivid Lacquer.  I had been having her put bottles aside for me for months and when it finally came (I was waiting for the monies to afford it all!) this beauty had been thrown in as a bonus. It doesn't have an official name, but I like The Unknown, it seems fitting for a Halloween polish or even something meant to use as a galaxy mani base color. This is a black base with purple and green micro glitter in it. Nearly impossible to photograph and super subtle on the nail, it dried almost matte so I added SV to help the glitter pop a bit. I don't know why I waited so long to try this one out!

Base coats are Orly Nailtrition and Bonder. Top coat is Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...